Clocks Go Back One Hour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonzjob":2dkbfms4 said:
French TV forgot until just after 08.30 this morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Who else? BBC?

It may not matter at all, but we are told that the clocks should go back or forward at 2am.

French TV can be forgiven for being a bit late, after all they do enjoy a few bottles of wine with their dinner :D

Cheers

Mike

careful not to be overzealous, the missus set her phone back an hour in preparation, forgetting that the phone auto-updates so she was 1 behind the correct time and had to rush to get her lift in time only because I woke her.

Pvt_Ryan":3tx6euly said:
careful not to be overzealous, the missus set her phone back an hour in preparation, forgetting that the phone auto-updates so she was 1 behind the correct time and had to rush to get her lift in time only because I woke her.

If the truth be known we all mess up now and again, the only difference being if I ever meet your better half I'm going to grass you up big style (hammer)

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1hpr7no2 said:
Pvt_Ryan":1hpr7no2 said:

If the truth be known we all mess up now and again, the only difference being if I ever meet your better half I'm going to grass you up big style (hammer)

Cheers

Mike

Why is this your signature Mike :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Ok so I have just spent and hour changing all the clocks in our house, cars etc

In my reckoning that means that I didnt actually get the extra hour by putting the clocks back as I wasted one changing them all #-o #-o #-o

Jonzjob":3quxw846 said:
Mike.C":3quxw846 said:
Pvt_Ryan":3quxw846 said:

Cheers

Mike

Why is this your signature Mike :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oops :oops:

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Latest posts

Back