Clock movements

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twothumbs

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a few clock movements at the Scottish Show in October, possibly from Mean Time Design. That may be the name they registered their stall under but not necessarily selling under. As I couldn’t find out about them, Google threw up a reference to this site, but the link doesn’t seem to be there anymore. It is possible they went out of business in September but that cannot run true as I was given a contact name after the show but it is not in use anymore.

My problem is I took the movements out to do something over the holidays only to realise that I foolishly hadn’t got any spring clips. So, sold short and company out of business it would seem. My question is; Are clips available anywhere else or is it a case of bodging up with wooden wedges and silicone sealant?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Meantime went out of business about September last year unfortunately, unusual there arent any clips they are sometimes in a separate bag.

Phil Irons http://www.philironswoodturning.co.uk/ will be selling some clocks the same as meantime so it might be worth contacting him to see if he can help.

john

Thank you for your help and I will try your suggestion. I still dont know who i was buying from October as I got the name from the event organisers. Thanks.

Back