Clipart sites

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm trying to find some pictures of lions for a fretsaw project. Does anyone know of a good, free clipart site that might have something suitable? Preferably a site without those appalling pop-up ads or interminable links :roll: .

Yours

Gill

Hi Steve

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately it tends to bring up many sites with pop-ups etc. Never mind, I think I've found something that 'll do the job.

You wouldn't happen to have been a Roman centurian in a previous life, by any chance? Got a pot of red paint and a brush?

:)

Gill

Anything's possible, but if I was, I've forgotten what cereviza means! Is it something to do with enjoying oneself to the hilt, enjoying life etc? Or could it be that I am being far too cryptic for my own good? Pray tell!

Steve

Gill, try doing a search for primary school resources or education resources. I often find those type of sites have less invasive pop-ups than more commercial web-sites.

They generally have good basic shapes aimed at younger children, often ideal for using as fret-work silouettes.

Back