Clifton Planes and Finn Saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm looking for it now, and it appears to be Series 3 Episode 8. Does this description match what you watched?

"How a biochemist-turned-distiller is making Britain's first commercially produced rum, and what it takes to make a George Cross - Britain's highest civilian award for bravery. Plus, the man who is going back to nature thanks to his handmade wooden canoes, and the Sheffield firm making the tools of the trade for the world finest furniture makers."

Yes I think thats it MikeK, I came into the room just about when the Clifton bit started.
Ive looked at the YouTube and some of its the same content, the original somehow manages to do with a good English accent and not an American voice over. Might have been one of the business owners and worker who mentioned at least once the tremendous pride they have in making the product and working for the company

...the original somehow manages to do with a good English accent and not an American voice over.
Tim Healey (from "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet", etc). Nice to hear a regional accent - even if it isn't a Yorkshire one

Thanks for posting - I certainly would have missed it otherwise

Latest posts

Back