Clear vision - or dust?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Trend 1/2 masks work well and do filter even fine dust. The exhaust away from your eyes so don't steam up glasses / safety specs.. They aren't quite as big as they look when you use them and take replacement filters. Giff

cambournepete":7yo9h8mu said:
Lord Kitchener":7yo9h8mu said:
I wear glasses all the time, and a mask quite alot, and what you need is the Trend Airace.
I tried one of those and never got it to work properly for me - my glasses still steamed up.

The exhaust vent is at the bottom. It had to have been faulty, or maybe you weren't able to get a good seal between the rubber mask and your face at that point?

Lord Kitchener":3a666nsw said:
cambournepete":3a666nsw said:
Lord Kitchener":3a666nsw said:
I wear glasses all the time, and a mask quite alot, and what you need is the Trend Airace.
I tried one of those and never got it to work properly for me - my glasses still steamed up.

The exhaust vent is at the bottom. It had to have been faulty, or maybe you weren't able to get a good seal between the rubber mask and your face at that point?

Have you a moustache or beard by any chance. Scuba divers have problems sealing masks because of facial hair. Giff

Back