Claymore (Brian)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that Brian, there's absolutely nothing anyone can say that helps, especially when it's a sudden loss.

My sister had a stroke on Christmas eve and passed away 3 days later, at least we got to say goodbye but I doubt she heard.
Her funeral was just a few days and and at only 61 she was far too young but it all confirms few of us know what's around the corner.

Bob

For the little it's worth Brian, my greatest sympathies. Your mutual love and respect for Ruth shone through in so many of your posts. Can't begin to understand. I can only wish you all my best. Words can only say so much. You are in my thoughts.
Chris

Unbelievably sad. Nothing I can say but my thoughts are with you. I think we're quite close geographically (I'm near Gatehouse) so if there's anything I can do practically please PM me. I'm retired and drive a 4x4 so anytime.

Best wishes

Paul

So sorry to hear your sad news Brian. I hope you find the inner strength to get through this time.

My thoughts are with you.

Take care

Brandlin":16ri4nu0 said:
I have no words that will suffice. No one has. But your words this morning, from someone i don't know, have made me stop in my tracks and think. I have hugged my wife silently for a couple of minutes and i can't imagine not being able to do that again. You have my profound and deepest sympathies - from one stranger to another.

Alan
Brian,

I can’t think of any better words at a time when words tend to feel a bit meaningless.

Stuart

As someone your age Brian, with a wife also 61, your story has a strong resonance here. Hang in as best you can buddy and remember, you're only human, take care of yourself.

Sam

I have no words to express my sympathies.... not sure how much they would help anyway in the face of such devastating news.

As someone said above, it has made me stop and think about who and what is important to me.

Take care of yourself and those around you.

Speechless. Not been on the forum since before xmas and the first thread i click on is this one as Brian is a favourite poster and i much admire his work and words.

My heart goes out to you. Take care.

I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, I lost my mother-in-law to cancer just before Christmas and that was bad enough with several months warning.

My sincere condolences and look after yourself.

So very sorry to see this Brian, you have my deepest sympathy. And to you too @Lons

Oh dear. So sad for you and your father. Always had fear of offspring dying before me. It's also a salutary warning that flu is not to be trifled with. Keep strong.

Latest posts

Back