CL4 variable speed controler malfunction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ses

Reaction score
i have had a cl4 lathe for about a year and find it in general ok with no problems ,
i was using it yesterday as usuall and everything was good , however when i switched it on today i find that the variable speed controler
isn't working , it either goes dead slow or maximum speed , after taking off the front panell i am confronted with a grey box and a red electronic (red) readout saying "Err" is there anything i can do myself to fix this ?

ses":354u4bp6 said:
i have had a cl4 lathe for about a year and find it in general ok with no problems ,
i was using it yesterday as usuall and everything was good , however when i switched it on today i find that the variable speed controler
isn't working , it either goes dead slow or maximum speed , after taking off the front panell i am confronted with a grey box and a red electronic (red) readout saying "Err" is there anything i can do myself to fix this ?

if you call Record Power's helpline they will tell you (if there's anything you can do....)

it will be under warantee, and they won't want to arrange to sort it if it can be easily fixed by you!

Back