Circular saw Reducing rings:

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrums

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to the sad demise of my 12" Luna Table saw motor I shall shortly be the proud owner of a 10" Sip 01332....problem is, any existing 10" blades I have from my Makita pullover are 30mm bore, anyone got any 30mm - 25.4mm reducing rings that are redundant?

Also - anyone interested in some 300mm blades - 24T/72T and 48T ?

Finally - Free to a good home, Luna Table saw, 12" with sliding carriage, 3 careful owners, only 18 years old, just needs motor and starter box !....seriously though, it's a good sawbench, otherwise it's going for scrap.

Chris.

Won't your pull over saw blades be negative rake, I know some people use then on faced boards but there is a risk of kickback.

Jason

Thanks for the replies.....

nahh - the blades are bog standard 40 something tooth crosscut.

I know Axminster sell them, but I 'm a cheapskate and don't want to pay a couple of quid +£5.95 delivery - they come free with a lot of 30mm bore saw blades and I've chucked plenty away in the past....just thought it was worth asking....

if i can find them i'm sure i've got a couple somewhere (one tight git to another lol) that i can send u

Kind offer of a Luna table saw.
I would love it, use to use a Luna planer thicknesser and spindle moulder.
Basic design but very well thought out machines.
Alas Lancaster is a bit of a round trip from East Sussex.
Good luck with your new saw.

Davin

Back