Circular saw blade advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherw

Established Member
Reaction score
It's years since I last bought a circular saw blade, but the first one I ever had has such small teeth from sharpening that I really need a new one. I'm looking for a genenral purpse / rip saw blade with about 20 - 24 teeth and as I no longer use the machine so much I wasn't thinking of spending too much on it. The ones that have caught my eye are the Trend Craftpro and the Axminster Axcaliber. Anyone have any strong opinions one way or another? I've never bought an Axminster blade before.

I use both. The axi ones, also available from http://www.applebywoodturnings.co.uk/store with a first class service, on our Startrite saw-bench at school. The Trend I recently bought for my radial arm saw at home. My local tool store, Marshall and Parsons , Leigh-on-sea, Essex were one of the first distributors for Trend and are very competitive on price.
I would be happy to recommend either.

Colin

Give Doug a shout. He posts here as Cutting Solutions and CC blades are his speciality. His blade are first class and not expensive either. HIghly recommended.
S

Back