CI saw bench deal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieB

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is in the market for the SIP 10" CI table saw, but I have just found it at £425 including VAT and carriage at

http://www.westskelstonservices.co.uk/

I thought this was too good to be true at first, but a trawl of the web reveals prices from under £500 from a number of places so maybe its just a good offer rather than a hoax. As always buyer beware, but thought I would pass it on anyway....

Steve.

I bought my bandsaw from them and they couldn't have been more helpful. They held onto it (for ages) for me while I got a roof on my workshop and delivered it on the day I asked.

Drew

I also bought a bandsaw from them, really good service and they follow up with their catalogue, thank you letter etc. Good guy's as well. I can't recommend them enough, however the SIP Bandsaw (10") on the other-hand was just awful and has since been sold, if it that is indicitive of SIPS quality in their woodworking tools, I would definilty try before you buy.

Latest posts

Back