Chuffed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1mbr0wn

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Blister for sending my plaque it will take pride of place, and thanks Richard, still very chuffed and will be for sometime yet.

Jim

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 893
j1mbr0wn":1jmvefxi said:
Thanks Blister for sending my plaque it will take pride of place, and thanks Richard, still very chuffed and will be for sometime yet.

Jim

Well done Jim =D>

A toy for a boy or girl

Nice :mrgreen:

Well done Jim! Those little plaques are quite simple, but really lovely to own aren't they. Mine is still on our mantle piece next to the candle stick that won it. Did you turn the dowel too Jim. Not difficult and a good disciplin!

Be proud of it mate, you deserve it! =D> =D>

Also, a big thank you to Mr Blister for doing all of the good stuff, especially now when he is so laid back with nothing to do and such a peaceful time of his life just selling his house :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you Allen and good luck with the sale. I hope that it is as smooth as ours when we moved over to France! 9 days from going on the market to getting what we asked for!

Its for a girl granddaughter but she will need to wait till next christmas to get it though 1 month old so i i get to keep it for a year :D :D :D .

So i made a rattle for xmas instead.

Jim

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_0407.JPG
    IMG_0407.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 782
Double congratulations Jim! One of the best things with grandchildren is that you can give them back at the end of the day!!!

And if anyone tells my middle grandson, 8 1/2, that his tractor/trailer is not a toy then you will have a fight on yer hands. He loves playing with it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back