Chuck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pip

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody got, or used, the "Precision Chuck" from Rutlands? if they are any good they seem to be very good value for the money
T.I.A.
pip

I had one a few years ago and although it wasn't as 'precision' as the Nova I had it worked fine and gave me no problems.
I bought it when it was on offer , as it is now at £59.95 and thought it was great value for money.
If I remeber correctly my nova jaws fitted this chuck as well.
regards, beejay

Hi,

You will need some longer screws for the jaws they come with ridiculously short ones that work lose.

Bought mine at full price and 2 weeks later they reduced it !!!

Pete

Arrived this A.M. seems to be o'k, but as it's my first chuck I have nothing to compare it with, don't think I'll be able to use it for a few days as there's too much going on in the house, but will report back when I've had a go.

Racers, Price drops usually get me that way too, will be looking out for the loose screws, thanks for the warning , where did you get the longer ones from?

Bodrighy, (also Pete), nice to know the Nova jaws are compatible, always handy to have an alternative supply.

Thanks for the response guys,
pip (also Pete)

ps Like the description in the manual "Manufactured from, this gives the Chucks a higher durability ensuring a longer life and high quality finish which is less" :D

Back