chuck to fit a 19 mm dia motor shaft

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desmo11225

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello once again everyone
First of all thank you to who found the 25 mm square hole mortice chisel, I cannot find you again, this time does anyone know where we can purchase a chuck to fit our new motor ,which has a 19 mm diameter shaft .
I've hunted high and low locally as well but no luck . Once again thank you for all your help, I hope I can be of help to someone in the future. desmo11225

Are you sure of the diameter? 19mm is very nearly 3/4", so could it be an imperial shaft?

If so there ought to be a lot of options available.

Perhaps ask this in the metalworking section, but meanwhile have a look at Chronos's web site. They cater for many types of prototyping, including model makers, who often work in imperial. If you can't find something there, or eBay, possibly?

Thank's Eric
I spoke to a salesman at Chronus this morning and he was'nt helpful at all and I spent an hour on their web site yesterday ,they seem to have lots but I can't work it out on their web , that's why I came back to ukw , Chronus are only a few miles from me.
I also have tried to find someone who would make an adapter on a lathe for us but no luck so far. All the Best . desmo11225

Back