chuck hubs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one. Now I have to think of a way of mounting it to the tailstock as well............

Assuming you don't need the chuck to turn when mounted on the tailstock and have an MT tailstock taper couldn't you just drill and tap a blank arbor M12 to take the male thread on your adaptor? The arbors in the link only go down to MT2, but MT1's are readily available if that's what you have.
I'm only an occasional woodturner, so apologies if I've misunderstood what you're trying to do.
Bob.

Last edited:
Assuming you don't need the chuck to turn when mounted on the tailstock and have an MT tailstock taper couldn't you just drill and tap a blank arbor M12 to take the male thread on your adaptor? The arbors in the link only go down to MT2, but MT1's are readily available if that's what you have.
I'm only an occasional woodturner, so apologies if I've misunderstood what you're trying to do.
Bob.
Yes. It might be handy for it to be able to turn, but not necessary. That one had occured to me already.

Latest posts

Back