Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, after a very hard year for most parts and people of the world, here is to making the most of what we have this Christmas and looking forward to a better 2021.

Enjoy everyone!

A very Merry Christmas to everybody on UKworkshop

when I sat down to Christmas lunch last year......I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined how the next 12 months would pan out.

Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

Getting good on my recorder with "Once in Royal David's City" but it upsets the dog so had to stop.

Just watching "The Italian Job" again. Very entertaining. Wouldn't want to spoil it but basically it's a Brexit fantasy film - clever brits versus silly foreigners.

Oh what a lovely bottle of Hock that was! First alcohol for 12 months
Also learned a lesson about use by dates. On readymade puff pastry they mean nothing. Next time I buy fresh; as I need it. That way my Beef Wellington won't have to be eaten as a Chateaux Briand!

John

brilliant Christmas, normally have to cook for loads of people, fussy kids, fussy adults, loads of washing up, loads of stress, this year none of that, absolutely excellent. Best part of a horrible year

Latest posts

Back