Christmas Wish List ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

It's that time of year again, Santa's on his way, hopefully not stopping off at too many pubs, he's got something special lined up for you in his bag of gifts but what would you really like for Christmas tool wise, what tool or tools would make this Christmas one to remember ? :)

If the Royal Mail doesn't hamper the good efforts of The ToolPost online store, Santa should be delivering a lovely bowsaw this Christmas.

I placed the order with ToolPost at the very last minute before their deadline, having failed to find the large size saw that I had been looking for elsewhere. Although they didn't have one in stock, Peter from ToolPost guessed it was a prezzie and took it upon himself to contact the manufacturers and have one sent to me directly. Now that's what I call service. Well done ToolPost (http://www.toolpost.co.uk/system/index.html)!

(d)

Merry Christmas to all

Gill

Well I went through the Axmister catalogue, picking things from 50p up to £100. The list went out around the family. My poor Wife got lumbered with ordering all the bits (even though everyone has access to the Internet :? )

Judging by the collection of boxes that keeps arriving, I think I'm going to have lots of new bits and pieces to play with in the new year :D :D :D

I've asked santa to bring me a jointer & I've bought myself a biscuit jointer & some more clamps.

Internet shopping is so much more civilised than "real" shopping

merry humbug to you all (d)

Trend t3ek router kit
Marples pro touch bevel edge chisel set
Thor nylon mallet
And thats it tool wise i think but i will be going shoping after x-mas for some handtools.

Back