Chop saw advice please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I am looking to get a mitre saw/chop saw to cut my end grain widths for my rocking horse parts and hero g a bandsaw to cut the lengths Any advice on a good mittre saw would be great I only cut 22mm and 44 mm depths and widths between 100 and 140 I don't want to get a all singing and all dancing when it will have minimal use prib twice a week for half hour I seen a metabo one for 80 notes are these kind of saw any good or is there a marked difference the more you pay as I said it is only cutting
Soft wood for a small amount if time

Thanks for any help

Mark

hi, if its the ks216 at toolstop i'd though it very good value myself but think its only a 120mm width cut where you want up to 140mm?

ade1":2q3uo7mf said:
hi, if its the ks216 at toolstop i'd though it very good value myself but think its only a 120mm width cut where you want up to 140mm?

Personally I have the Dewalt 717 XPS but I think this may be a little too big for your needs....
I have heard Makita is worth looking at...

Just say I was given a cheap chopsaw years ago and instead of a 45 degree cut it came out more like 60....

Latest posts

Back