Choose file problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosshogg

Established Member
Reaction score
Any one with the same problem? choose file at the bottom of the post page and auto pop up of smilies explanation not operating. Tried logging off/on, closed and restarted laptop, left it for hours, all to non avail. Every thing else fine...bosshogg :)

My Choose File works as expected, although I have to be honest and say I never noticed it till you pointed it out.

Also the "View more Smilies" works as it always has.

Sorry couldn't be more help.

Dibs

It' not the choose more smilies that's not working, but when you hover over a smiley the name of that smiley doesn't appear - cheers though Dibs...bosshogg

All working as expected here Boss?

Try all the usual things like clearing the cache/cookies and page refresh

Or maybe it is just microsloth software you are using?? :mrgreen:

Bob

bosshogg":qtu2fuj5 said:
Any one with the same problem? choose file at the bottom of the post page and auto pop up of smilies explanation not operating. Tried logging off/on, closed and restarted laptop, left it for hours, all to non avail. Every thing else fine...bosshogg :)

Sorry can't suggest what might be astray your end, maybe a pop-up blocker or a browser option selection somewhere.

Just checked in I.E. -FF-Chrome-safari all behaving as expected on this machine.

Is the spell checker pop-up also not working on your machine?

Well begora! that's it working after a laptop restart, now why didn't it work the first time :?

Thanks all...bosshogg

Back