Chinese??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy47

Established Member
Reaction score
Just logged on and seeing many of the topics in some of the forum categories in what looks like Chinese????? maybe that will help my woodworking skills!!

delboy47":30nxsw5c said:
Just logged on and seeing many of the topics in some of the forum categories in what looks like Chinese????? maybe that will help my woodworking skills!!

Looks like Korean to me.

BugBear (did some ideographic typesetting software, long ago)

I think it must be Charnwood's latest marketing campaign!! Sorry Charnwood....only kidding.

It seems the site has had a bit of a cyber attack by a clever tekkie. Think Chas has seen him of now with some crack cyber shooting. Nothing gets past his eagle eye.

Mod Edit: Nev joined in to catch him/her with multiple member name sign in. Chas.

Random Orbital Bob":1ai479he said:
I think it must be Charnwood's latest marketing campaign!! Sorry Charnwood....only kidding.

It seems the site has had a bit of a cyber attack by a clever tekkie. Think Chas has seen him of now with some crack cyber shooting. Nothing gets past his eagle eye.

Mod Edit: Nev joined in to catch him/her with multiple member name sign in. Chas.
Mod Edit: That'll teach me to jump in after only reading one post - humble apologies to the intrepid Nev too :)

Back