Childs Loft Bed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark

Reaction score
Greetings 8)

I've been wittering on about building my son a loft style bed. Finally now completed I have posted two images on the gallery.

All wood supplied by my local Wickes and B&Q.

Any comments or questions gratefully received.

Spark :idea:

Admin edit: You are allowed to mention where you got the wood from (Its not TV here) :D

The finish was two coats of Ronseal Diamond Hard Varnish, Antique Pine to add a little colour.

Thaks for taking the time to comment :lol:

so...it really DOES do what it says on the tin... :)

ronseal.jpg

Believe me with the rough treatment I expect the bed to get at the hands of my son :twisted: diamond hard is probably the most suitable finish.

Regards

Cool, and similar to what I would like to build for my daughter. She currently has a normal pine frame bed and one of my options is to raise it with leg extensions, adding safety rails and the necessary ladder. This would save me trying to sell it after simply buying one (have you seen the price of them from furniture shops :shock: )

You've given me some inspiration now..... Give me ten years and I might act on it too....

Just been taking a look at your work, great job Spark, I hope one day to be able to do something like that...practice makes perfect or as near as possible :)

Back