Cheeky request

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
At the moment I am working semi professionally as a turner and want to apply for RPT membership so I can extend and have decent accredition. I am unable to at the moment as I need funds to upgrade my extraction which is pretty dismal. I have applied and been accepted for a grant from Enterprise Nation but have to attain 500 votes to receive it. (Not a scam, I know a number of people who have achieved this already). To vote you would need to register but there are no strings and you can choose not to have emails etc. If any of you could find your way to voting I'd be grateful. Hope this is OK posting this here

Pete

500 is a lot, but I've added one more.

think I might have mentioned 'safety equipement' in my plea.....?

Just added vote number 24 to a worthy cause. Maybe you should post a request in the general woodworking forum too?

Tried Pete - but,

Voting is currently switched off, but will be back again very soon when we open Fund101 again in May!

Happy to give you my vote, but looks like I'm going to have to wait 'till May.
Think you'll have to bump the thread up next month :(

Ian

They have 5,000 to distribute each month but it looks as though they got through the lot in the first day this time. I'll rebump this in 4 weeks time if that's OK. Thanks a lot those who voted, really appreciated.

Pete

Back