Cheaper source for this router bit?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is that I want a radius of 5mm or thereabouts and also the complementary to get a dust-proof seal. I can't see the complementary cutter in the Trend Craft range.

Likewise in spindle cutters..I can find cutters that will create the beab/bull nose but none that do the complementary.

Also using a router gives me a better finish as it spins faster. And as the stock is quite narrow, moire controllability on the table.

Hi
We can offer you the Trend 9/11 net at £42.50 + vat (list is £52 + vat). And the matching Trend 8/11 net at £56.50 + vat (list is £68.80 + vat)

Hope this helps

Hi Roger,

I believe I have got a 5mm radius staff bead cutter - If its only needed for a one off job or if it helps I could post it to you to use and then let me have it back in due course.

Rog

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and especially to Rog for the offer of the loan. Think I will probably go down the 6mm route partly because with the 5mm that increases the chances of the wood splitting/shearing.

Back