Cheap Postage Stamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that Superdrug is selling postage stamps with a 5% discount until 11 December. Since these stamps are marked with the postage class rather than the price, any you don't use over Christmas can be saved until another time.

Gill

Does anyone know what the wholesale price of stamps is? There must be a retail margin otherwise shops wouldn't sell them.. Wonder whether this will increase at the same rate as the retail rate?

I don't think we should be giving cash away but I'm still a fan of the mail. We have a nice postman and our mail always comes before breakfast. Much better than having to go to the post office to pick it up.

Cheers

Tim

:shock: :shock: Blimey, Tim. You get yours before breakfast?

I would only get my mail before breakfast if I delayed breakfast until about 12.30pm. :roll: But, then, there is only your house in your postcode. :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev.

Darn, no chance of getting to a Superdrug before then. :( Thanks for the heads-up anyway, Gill.

We have a nice postman, Gary, who's missus works at our opticians (is nowhere safe?), but he hardly ever arrives before noon. Before that we had a postie called Lyn for years and years; he used to appear around 10. But they mucked about with the routes and decreed everyone had to swap round doing different ones, so Lyn took a job in the sorting office instead. :( Presumably Gary will disappear too, at some point. It's so annoying, 'cos it takes a while to get them trained to where to put parcels if we're out. #-o

Cheers, Alf

I have to say we have a great service - post delivered by about 9:00 am and our postie will pick up any outgoing mail if we leave it by the letter box.

John

Hi Gill,
you want to get to Costco and get your stamps there they are 12.5% cheaper year round. Also since I have come out of hospital I am struggling with my 18 volt drills because of the weight so I have just got a couple of 14.4 volt drills from costco and they where £40 quid cheaper that elsewhere.

All the best,

Chris.
p.s. sorry for cutting you and old soke dead but I was taken into hospital in a bit of a rush.

Gill":122g8ecz said:
Don't forget that Superdrug is selling postage stamps with a 5% discount until 11 December. Since these stamps are marked with the postage class rather than the price, any you don't use over Christmas can be saved until another time.

Gill

Hi Chris

I was wondering where you'd gone. It's good to have you back on the scene again :) .

Unfortunately, our nearest Costco is in Nechells, Birmingham - I'm not brave enough to travel into that part of town!

Gill

Hi Gill,
you really want to try and get there as some of the deals are really great. They have a good range of dewalt gear some nice compressors at good prices at derby they have even got stabila levels at good prices. We breed and show cats and get all our cat food from there tinned and dry food, also with me being a diabetic I get 8 bottles of pepsi max for £5. I know it can be a ball ache to join but it is worth it I even get my tyres for the car from there.

All the best,

Chris.

Gill":y856onzo said:
Hi Chris

I was wondering where you'd gone. It's good to have you back on the scene again :) .

Unfortunately, our nearest Costco is in Nechells, Birmingham - I'm not brave enough to travel into that part of town!

Gill

Latest posts

Back