Cheap HVLP Spraygun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They definitely have about 4 left at the Poole, ringwood Road Warehouse. How about asking if they'll send stock up??
Cheers
Philly :D

i'll give them a ring monday see if they'll be so kind. AFAIK they dont transfer stock between depots for customers.

well after a 30min phone call to 'leonard' in Poole, he has them in stock but is not able to transfer stock between stores :(

nevermind

Nice one Phil. £49!!!

I've seen one in B&Q a while back and nearly bought it - will be looking out for it next time I'm down there

Got one in the end! Local store had a return... Phew! \:D/

picked one up on thursday, used it yesterday, and what a bit of kit
ten times better than my compressor setup that blew clouds of lacquer dust everywhere!!
if anyone who wants one lives in the hertfordshire area watford branch has loads

Philly
Sounds a good piece of kit. One question, is the motor continuous rated or can you only run it for a while and then have to let it cool down :?: :?: :?: .

Les

Could not wait for your answer Philly as I was in B&Q at Cardiff Gate today and they have them in stock. I rang the number on the box for technical help and they confirmed that it is a continuous rated motor. Therefore no waiting for it to cool down on a larger job. :lol: Just got to find room in a cupboard to store it when not in use. Thanks for the review.
Les

None in Hereford but friends from Cardiff coming to stay with us last weekend picked one up for me en route at Cardiff Gate B&Q. There were still several in stock.

Thanks for the review, Philly, and the info. on where to find one, Les.

Cheers.

Trev.

My dad picked one up for me from Warrington (Plenty more he said), I've always wanted a HVLP but could not justify the reddies for a Fuji et al. This seems to fit the bill wonderfully, as I will only be an occasional user.

Thanks for the tip Philly, I will be home in beautiful country to pick it up in 2 weeks time.

Now a question, I am going to make a small knock down spray booth (from notched 4mm ply) with a fan at the back whose output will go out of the window.

Anyone has any feeling for the flow rate I will need ?

And I've seen many people saying the fan should be special/adapted for flammable service? How does one do that?

I have a similar question: Is it advisable to use this gun outdoors? I don't have any internal space to use a spray gun, unless I totally cover the conservatory with dust sheets.

In case this is of help to anyone:
  • Reading B&Q don't have any in stock.
    Farnborough B&Q have at least 1 as of this afternoon (i.e. one on the shelf, but the assistant said they had more).

Philly
As I stated before excellent review. Just used it to attack my fence panels 32 down one side of the garden. Ronseal fencelife £4.99 for 6 litres from NoFrills goes straight into the gun with no need to thin, blasts it on no problem with small nozzle.
Les

Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back