Cheap HVLP Spraygun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
basic reason for orange peeling is the drying speed.

if the gun is too near the surface, the paint won't dry enough and will run,
too far it will dry first and then cause problems.

thinner paint is always better than thick, and then work on how far from the surface that you need to be.

obviously the air temparature and humidity play a part too , but paint thickness and distance are the easiest things to learn first.
paul :wink:

Just been in local b&q today and remembered about the hvlp post on here so i thought i'd have a look.Don't know why but i thought the gun was earlex so i noticed one on the top shelf.Any way i bought it, model 3900............£34-00 just had a look on argos :shock: :D

Hi all,

Just picked up one of the PP HVLP paint kits today. Last one on the shelf. However there were no instructons in the box. Would anyone with the same kit be kind enough scan the important bits in the manual for me?

TIA

Mark

Does anyone know off hand how many seconds it states in the manual to flow through the viscosity cup?

Also, what size are the nozzels?

Acrylic lacquer 45-60 sec
Synthetic resin/clear varnish 45-60 sec
Streaked paints 45- 60 secs
wood protection not diluted max 60 secs
transparent varnish not diluted max 60 secs
Aluminium paint not diluted max 60 secs

Nozzles 1.3 and 3mm

thank you and that was quick :wink:

Tiler99, whilst your online, did you ever get those bolts for the triton router that i sent?

Back