Cheap angle drill!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Had to nip down to B&Q today and found a nice cheap angle drill. Been after one of these for absolutely ages but £100+ for the makita!!!! :roll:

These things don't get much use and so I don't need high quality industrial strength kit.

On offer at present for £39 \:D/

A little review: I pressed the trigger and it spun the chuck. Pressed it harder and it span faster. Came with loads of bits - I particularly liked the short spade bits.

Total length from end of chuck to rear of drill is 150mm. Depth of chuck is 25mm inside.
For comparison, my Ryobi 18V battery drill is 270mm long

Great for tight spaces, not that I'd forget to drill holes for shelf supports in the cabinets I'm building you understand :oops:

Angle_drill_in_box.jpg

Both_drills.jpg

Angle_drill_in_box.jpg

Tony,

Looks a useful tool. :)

And here are the short spade bits Tony mentioned above. :shock:
Angle_Drill_Bits.jpg

Post the wrong link, who would do a thing like that? 8-[ :-$

DaveL":kn7ho4c4 said:
Tony,

Looks a useful tool. :)

And here are the short spade bits Tony mentioned above. :shock:

Post the wrong link, who would do a thing like that? :whistle:

Certainly not me Dave :^o

Ta mate :wink:

Tony":12roonrh said:
...Snip...
A little review: I pressed the trigger and it spun the chuck. Pressed it harder and it span faster. Came with loads of bits - I particularly liked the short spade bits.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony":12roonrh said:
Great for tight spaces, not that I'd forget to drill holes for shelf supports in the cabinets I'm building you understand :oops:
Geez, I'm glad I've never done that either :^o

Back