Change of username

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WellsWood

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to change my user name for the forum. Does anyone know a way of doing this whilst retaining my posts and post count or do I, as I suspect is the case, have to delete my account (and I'm not even sure I can do this myself) and start from scratch?

Suspect you cannot actually make the change yourself - but a kindly Mod may be able to do it for you (you may have to offer cash in a brown envelope though :lol: )

All done in the blink of an eye thanks to DaveL.

For those that are interested I will no longer be MarkW but WellsWood instead.

(although friends may still call me by name :wink: )

You can call me what you like, most do :roll:

Whether I answer to it though is a matter for conjecture :wink:

Yeah but.......yeah but................why?

What was wrong with MarkW, Tom's friend from Kent? I'd got that one worked out (having met you a couple of times!!).......now, I've got 2 things to remember.

Mods. MODS....

Turn him back to MarkW, please?

Oh, OK, no-one's listening. :cry:

Mike

You should worry, even the Rogues Gallery doesn't know whether he's an M or a Wublu

Mark,

I think your new name is absolutely fantastic! It suits you very well and takes years off you... never saw a name that complimented anyone like this new one does you.

Now, what about this super space-saving idea you taunted us with in the thread about looking at workshop designs for a book?

Brendan

BMac":3v4dwime said:
Mark,

I think your new name is absolutely fantastic! It suits you very well and takes years off you... never saw a name that complimented anyone like this new one does you.

Now, what about this super space-saving idea you taunted us with in the thread about looking at workshop designs for a book?

Brendan

It's amazing what a bit of flattery can achieve, thanks Brendan. Check out Jigs and Tips section - it's up finally.

Anyone know which mod we should contact for a name change? Mine is just confusing - my name's not even Jim!! :shock:

If anyone is reading I'd like to change it please [-o<

Mike,

If you send me an email with the name you would like to be known as, as long as its free I will change it over for you.

Back