Cavity wall insulation blower !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred55

Established Member
Reaction score
A question a little off the wood working track but my research has failed so far. I have a few houses that could benefit from cavity wall insulation.
So I'm in the market for a Polyurethane bead blowing machine for cavity wall insulation - I've googled and researched but still cannot find a source of a blowing machine and gun. So could anybody out there point me in the right direct or know of anyone selling kit ? - Before I get the oows and arrrs I am experienced in the building industry and had an insulation company 40yrs ago but opted for buying, selling and renting out. Thanks for any suggestion.

Can be ok as you know if the exterior walls are sound and done right but a lot of the concerns were created by cowboys who just filled any cavity they could without the building knowlege. I Don't know where you would get a blowing machine but can say this firm do a good job if it ever needs coming out.

https://www.cavityextraction.com/

Thanks for replies - thought about making to my own deign - blower for the beads, hopper or suction hose for beads, c/a for the pva glue, gun to mix/inject into the cavity - other stuff I have from my days in construction but easier if I could just buy one, ha ha, that works, Yes agree load of cowboys did inappropriate work just to pay the mortgage, don't get me started on injecting Dpc mostly a waste of money just to get a worthless piece of paper for the mortgage company.

Thanks chris.s - ! - tried them no use they only have machines for the rockwool blown fibre type insulation.

Last edited:
Hi Fred, I have 2 No. Stewart energy Fibremaster 500 machines and 2 No. Instafibre machines if you're intrested!
Tyler
Hi tyler, please message or call me on (mod edit: deleted phone number) interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back