• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Cast iron router table such as UJK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJM

Established Member
Reaction score
As per the title, I’m after a cast iron router table. But, change of plan: I’m no longer after the Charnwood one but something like the UJK.

Anybody got one they want to move along?

Cheers

Last edited:
Cheers, though as you say, that’s the one with the slider (W015), which isn’t what I’m after.

Juust out of curiosity LJM, given their reputation for being pretty naff, is there a particular reason you are after a Charnwood machine?

Sure... I actually just want the iron table, but it doesn’t come on its own, as far as I know. from what I can ascertain, their cast iron tables are sold and nicely found. I’ve had tables in other materials, each having pros and cons, and I’d like to try an iron one. Charnwood’s falls between the size of the two UKJ ones (which is also consider), which I like.

Much obliged!

for what it’s worth, my favourite material so far, has been cast concrete

Been contemplating our old marble fireplace hearths future as the bed for a router table although whilst cutting an aperture for a router plate should be easy enough I'm still wondering how to go about fitting it with T-tracks..

lots and lots of passes on one of these
1615408694244.png

Call off the dogs! I’m no longer after the Charnwood table, but am still hunting for the UJK one.

Richard Leppards router table listed for sale on the For Sale page is the Axminster UJK cast iron topped router table

Latest posts

Back