carrying on the favour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kityuser

Established Member
Reaction score
people:

I have been VERY kindly donated a woodworking tool by Alf, and thus want to return the favour by a suitable donation to a fellow wood worker.

I`ve got 5 copies of some H&L wood working shows on DVD (about 5 episodes), all recorded off of sky digital (i.e. excellent quality)

first 5 PMs get a copy each.

NB you will need access to a dvd player/drive that can play DVD-R media (i.e. most dvd players that are less than about 3 years old)

this is a give-away, I`m not selling anything, just passing on the favour.

again, MANY thanxs alf

kind regards

steve

ps if you want one a PM with your snail mail address would be VERY useful :D

Alf

Can I have a free woodworking tool too?? please please pleae please please ....

kityuser":1wozhdc9 said:
ps a PM with your snail mail address would be VERY useful :D
Oh, all right then... :oops:

Tony, I'm afraid not. But you can have first go of the next for sale list if you're very good indeed. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

OFFER closed!

lucky woodworkers are

daveL (dvd2)
noely (dvd1)
asleitch (dvd1)
Mike.C (dvd1)
SquareCircle

copies will be winging thier way to you soon

steve

Hi All,

Cheers Steve that is really nice of you.

Not forgetting Alf who started this.

It just goes to show you its not all doom and gloom.

Anyone got a DVD player so that i can play my free gift? Only joking.

Regards

Mike.C

Gee Kityuser. I was hoping you were donating that 419 to a worthy cause (me) :lol: :twisted: :p

donating the 419, I THINK NOT, geesh :shock: the trouble I went thru to get that, and to think work paid me for the whole week on the phone 8)

steve

many thanx alf

I`ll have to make a start on some kind of cabinet to keep some hand tools in, I took a look at your veritas block plane review, I`m VERY interested in the low angle one.

I also took your advice and bourght a bandsaw blade from duredge, a general purpose one and a resawing one. we`ll see how well they perform when the 25 lengths of beech get delivered at the weekend and needs resawing.

regards

steve

kityuser":5txrnwig said:
donating the 419, I THINK NOT, geesh :shock: the trouble I went thru to get that, and to think work paid me for the whole week on the phone 8)

steve
I remember when you were after that 419 Steve.
I just hope I don't have a similar problem when I want one.
I'm just hoping Kity really will be back within the month as I was informed now that NMA Agency is taking ofer the distribution. :)

I have 2 free delux router table plans if anyone is interested pm me your address

Steve,

Check your PM inbox.

Rgds

Noel

Latest posts

Back