Careful, it's dangerous out there...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I think that our Scottish Government are no good, I am pleased they have restricted travel to the islands. they just need to pass a law that if you have come to your holiday home, or come up in a camper van etc, you will not be treated at a Scottish hospital if you get COVID-19
And will need to return to your main address
Sounds harsh but my wife works for NHS Scotland and they have enough to deal with without tourists being idiots.

We can see the traffic on the busy A697 which runs on to Coldstream on the Scottish Borders and the volume this weekend has been similar to bank holiday. A friend 'phoned me today to say they had passed yesterday to visit a NT gardens close to us and there were so many people there they turned the car around and returned home.
The human species in general are as thick as pigsh*t! :roll:

tomatwark":vc1an0i3 said:
Although I think that our Scottish Government are no good, I am pleased they have restricted travel to the islands. they just need to pass a law that if you have come to your holiday home, or come up in a camper van etc, you will not be treated at a Scottish hospital if you get COVID-19
And will need to return to your main address
Sounds harsh but my wife works for NHS Scotland and they have enough to deal with without tourists being idiots.
We had earlier planned a holiday around Scotland for next month but our motorhome isn't going anywhere now or for quite some time!

boschboy":2ctgpea2 said:
company call AO .com have lots stock in check them out

That has ruined my cunning plan to offload the Village Hall fridge freezer at an extortionate price, they could do with a new one :lol:

My BIL lives in Bangor North Wales. He informs me the residents of Anglesey want to shut the Menai bridges to tourists and second home owners as there are so many people arriving there.

Well hopefully with the announcement from Boris last night, those planning to come down (or to seconds homes anywhere) will now not do so, and those already in them may return home

Places such as Cornwall do not have the facilities for all these selfish idiots

We depend on tourism usually but not at this time, everywhere is shut anyway

Have a friend that does delivery for a well known electrical retailer. He has delivered nothing but freezers for the past week or so and 90% are being set up in customers living rooms or in hallways!

Back