car booty bournemouth

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulboy

Established Member
Reaction score
first boot sale this year, only a few bits, 4x pairs of unknown cramp heads for a tenner, this North Bros 'Yankee' 131A, 16 1/2" closed, works well, £2 :oops: .
IMG_0523.jpg

Fabrex No 400 hand drill, does anybody else call them a wheel brace? really solid and still got most of its paint.
IMG_0522.jpg

chris

thanks deserter, thought maybe nobody used the term anymore or i'd just imagined it :)
chris

I think "wheel brace" tends to be dropped in favour of "hand drill" to avoid confusion with a certain piece of automotive equipment :idea:

Argus":36xnhtx9 said:
GazPal":36xnhtx9 said:
I think "wheel brace" tends to be dropped in favour of "hand drill" to avoid confusion with a certain piece of automotive equipment :idea:

Egg beater?????

Never used the phrase "egg beater" for anything but an egg whisk :) That one must've been invented by Fanny Cradock lol

GazPal":3fx97m9a said:
Argus":3fx97m9a said:
GazPal":3fx97m9a said:

Egg beater?????

Never used the phrase "egg beater" for anything but an egg whisk :) That one must've been invented by Fanny Cradock lol

.... Old fashioned egg beater, turn the handle and beat the eggs. Like this one:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalo ... CFMQ8gIwAQ

:wink: :wink:

My grandfather had an old Stanley drill, probably re-first war and referred to it thus....

Back