car boot find

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at a car boot and saw a lot of Hilti dewalt Milwaukee etc power tools all at oddly cheap pricey all with different owners names on I asked if he had recites he got edgy I left 20 mins laitr hed packed up and left

I was at a car boot and saw a lot of Hilti dewalt Milwaukee etc power tools all at oddly cheap pricey all with different owners names on I asked if he had recites he got edgy I left 20 mins laitr hed packed up and left

You may have been better just phonin the police, I've seen them turn up at bootsales after stolen goods (y)

John :)

Well done for asking 👍👍👍👍👍

Musicman (Keith?), you CAN use router cutters in your Arcoy, but you need long shanked ones AND a modified bushing to fit in the 'comb'. There is an article somewhere in www-land showing Beano-style pictures of the conversion details.

Back