• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

car boot find

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Brill88

Tom Brill general woodworker and woodsman
Reaction score
I was at a car boot and saw a lot of Hilti dewalt Milwaukee etc power tools all at oddly cheap pricey all with different owners names on I asked if he had recites he got edgy I left 20 mins laitr hed packed up and left

johnbaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I was at a car boot and saw a lot of Hilti dewalt Milwaukee etc power tools all at oddly cheap pricey all with different owners names on I asked if he had recites he got edgy I left 20 mins laitr hed packed up and left
You may have been better just phonin the police, I've seen them turn up at bootsales after stolen goods (y)

John :)

Brill88

Reaction score
You may have been better just phonin the police, I've seen them turn up at bootsales after stolen goods (y)

John :)
There were police there I informed them probably why he scarpered

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
Try my local boot sales , At least 4 every weekend , When I mentioned it last time I was slated and told they could all be genuine tool dealers , Yes I see :rolleyes:

Sachakins

You can agree or you can be wrong...
Reaction score
Well done for asking 👍👍👍👍👍

Brill88

Reaction score
Well done for asking 👍👍👍👍👍
I know well pretty much every person who’s a tradesman I know has had there kit stolen it’s soul destroying and makes my blood boil

SammyQ

Established Member
Reaction score
Musicman (Keith?), you CAN use router cutters in your Arcoy, but you need long shanked ones AND a modified bushing to fit in the 'comb'. There is an article somewhere in www-land showing Beano-style pictures of the conversion details.