Car boot 09-06-13

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racers

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Chaps

Well I found some stuff this morning even if it was a bit chilly.

The Eclipse junior hacksaw was £1 the unused Spear and Jackson tenon saw was £2 the price label says £3.35 so not that much of a bargain :D
The Stanley No 4 1/2 was £2 with a missing adjuster, but I found a cracked cheek when I got home, still I know a man who can weld it for me, the blade was upside down like usual but the cap iron wasn't screwed to the blade and it was jammed with shavings, so someone had used it like that :shock:

The Trammel says Benson Verniers Bradford and a quick Google shows the have closed but are selling off the old stock.
It could do with some sharper points but it cleaned up well.

I got the LP for £1 DVD for £1 and the CD for 50p Uncle Buck is a good film featuring the late John Candy.

Pete

Nice haul, I like the junior hacksaw! Very cute!
A colleague of mine in the workshop uses Spear and Jackson saws like that, he loves the handle and refuses anyone else's saws!

Fraser

I love Michelle Shocked, but I don't know how that big CD would fit in my player ;)

Hi

I've been looking for a nice trammel for years now - you've found a good one, well done

Regards Mick

Back