Cap'n Eddie Castelin

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news. I don't know him but I've seen his videos and I know how they have helped many people in the turning communitee.

Wishing him well

Richard

Update from Facebook:
Update! He is awake, alert and responding. His doctors believe he has turned a corner! Physical therapy had them sitting on the edge of the bed today. When asked him, he does not know what happened to him. So Management told him.
Good news. I wish the big guy a speedy recovery. It's not often someone so far away actually takes the time to respond to the questions of complete strangers. If more people were like Eddie, and were less likely to be judgemental and rude, the world would be a far better place.

Well said Taz over the years Cap'n Eddie has help me many times although thousands of miles apart he will always help if he can

Just browsing Facebook and thought I'd see how Capt Eddie was doing.

He is in rehab after first his brain tumour and then a brain clot - not an easy ride by the look if it. Just had his 65th birthday.
Capt Eddie sold carbide cutters etc at a good price I am told. One post on Facebook said that all the back orders had been fulfilled and don't stop sending orders just because he is not there - it's their income.

For those who have not come across Capt Eddie https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=U ... DPuuPZg4VQ

Brian

Great news. I got a lot of inspiration from the Cap'n when I first started thinking about taking up turning. I've had loads of e-mail conversations with him regarding getting around problems, and he was always happy to give his time freely.
A true gent.

Back