can't get pictures on

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
can't get my pictures on coz our laptop has been corrupted by photbucket so can't take part this month.

i have my goblet pictures on my phone and no way of posting them. so annoying

Is there any way that you can copy them to your laptop and then e-mail them to one of us? If you could do that along with your explanation as to how you managed such a treasure I am sure one of us can get it posted for you. You still have 24 hours Melinda.

Where there is a will, there is always a bunch of relatives you know?

Mr Blister has been known to provide the service before, but if he is still upto his ears in his move then I an sure that one of us could do it for you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit : - Looks like job done? Our replies crossed Allen...

Jonzjob":18q83gz7 said:
Is there any way that you can copy them to your laptop and then e-mail them to one of us? If you could do that along with your explanation as to how you managed such a treasure I am sure one of us can get it posted for you. You still have 24 hours Melinda.

Where there is a will, there is always a bunch of relatives you know?

Mr Blister has been known to provide the service before, but if he is still upto his ears in his move then I an sure that one of us could do it for you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit : - Looks like job done? Our replies crossed Allen...

:mrgreen: :wink:

From the fact that you can still get onto the internet proves that you could still e-mail your challenge to Blister.

Just write it up in Office Word or Openoffice or what ever your word processor is. e-mail your photos and the word doc to Blister and I am sure that he can sort them for you? If you are too tied up Allen then I will see if I can post them? Mind you! If the goblet is a big challenge to mind I might not be able to manage it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

my laptop is in bits around a friends totally unusable. all i have is my phone which is new and i'm just getting used to using that. me and technology really don't get on.

Mr blister is on the case

No chance of using said friends PC Melinda?

My phone is one of those that actually makes phone calls. I have a camera that makes lousy phone calls but takes lovely photos and a MacBook that is great on line :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Failing that, get yer digit out Mr Blister!! (hammer) (hammer)

believe me if the pictures were in the right size this would not be a problem. I'm gonna try retaking
pictures tomorrow and posting from my phone...current pictures are to big. had enough for tonight

said friend is work colleague only and im not at work till wednesday now

i have pm`d Mr blister but its still in my outbox

Melinda_dd":as8jnen3 said:
believe me if the pictures were in the right size this would not be a problem. I'm gonna try retaking
pictures tomorrow and posting from my phone...current pictures are to big. had enough for tonight

said friend is work colleague only and im not at work till wednesday now

i have pm`d Mr blister but its still in my outbox

I have sent a reply :wink:

could you send them to another members mobile as MMsms (pics) and then they could transfer and post for you?
I would volunteer but my phone only sends/ receives calls/ texts but can be used as a hammer or door stop in emergency's :D

edit :plan B - go to Mcdonalds at lunchtime and get one of the schoolkids to upload the pics from your phone using the free wifi :mrgreen:

thanks everyone for your help. i was up till all hours reading the distructions and fiddling and have finally cracked resizing on the phone and have got my entry posted
pictures are not great camera on the phone not wonderful.. but they're on there!

Jonzjob":1du7wek4 said:
Glad to see that you made it Melinda, well done :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thanks... who would have thought posting pictures once a month would be so stressful !

THANKS MR CHJ for turning my image round and sharpening them up for me. muchly grateful

:shock: cant understand why you have problems posting piccys.

It only took me 3 1/2 years ,and in that time Blister only came over

3 times, but I am a fast learner 8) :D

Ok.... call this dedication to the challenge

I'm typing this from our brand new laptop!!! no more problems posting pictures (hopefully :? )

Back