can you tell what it is yet?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonzjob":1kaez011 said:
Nev! I wold have thought that you could have been excentric enought to spin that in yer sleep! :shock:

Lie back and think of England my friend :mrgreen:

ENGLAND :shock: wrong end of the M4 jon :!: We wear RED this end, where men are men (and sheep are wary :))

I must confess, the first thing that came to my mind was an adult toy.

Not being a stranger to making the occasional adult item myself ...not that sort though
Not for myself, you understand. :roll:

Jonzjob":24sbcwjh said:
Don't worry Nev. You can't win em all :twisted: :twisted:

But we won one :D
wales_ani.gif

:shock: :shock: , no wonder I won the bloody bowl challenge ,you are all sex toy makers. I'm competing against
devients. I'll be excum; excomu// ? oh hell you know that thing they do if you have done something wrong,i'ts a nice word for kicking you out. I will have to take down the buntings and the banners in the village. (lucky nobody will know me as I have only lived here ten years).
I reckon it's the French connection that has corrupted this forum. every thing was grand till they started posting. :mrgreen: .I think it must be the influnce that Pres. Sarcostic has on them over there :twisted:

I'm glad Blister had his projects picked out for the year. WHAT will we get next year now that you have all come out of the closet :oops: .glad I have nothing to hide. :wink: :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: One could say that Chas. :roll: I cant post what I am thinking :mrgreen:
And to make matters worse I cant turn it either :roll:

Clair tells me not to worry that it will just hit me out of the blue, lucky we dont have much traffic around here or it might run over me. :lol:

Those Spheroids you can get an ointment for them,I'll have to be careful though it STINGS a lot :lol:

Back