can you tell what it is yet?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: :shock: Nev, Knappers is talking Ann Somers here. :roll: :roll: She dont sell real fruit and veg, she sells all kind of yokes and things to do with you know like things for you know !! :shock: :shock:
Let me put it another way Oh bo@@## she has things for that too. :oops: :oops:
Maybe I'll let you find out for your self. :mrgreen:

Elaine":cub2tze5 said:
a g spot stimulator. only know as have similar requests. :roll:

ooo er missus! knappers wasnt quite that close :shock:

i shan't keep you in suspense any longer, its a .....

STICK!. :wink:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/craf ... 120209_029
scroll down the page a bit.

I believe they used to market certain anne summers products as 'personal massager's'. only this one dont need batteries :oops:

Well from the photos of the woman at the bottom of the page it looks like it`s hit the spot :lol: :lol:

Yours looks a very good likeness.

Cheers.

Doug B":30jz8t6r said:
Well from the photos of the woman at the bottom of the page it looks like it`s hit the spot :lol: :lol: .

:mrgreen:

Doug B":30jz8t6r said:
Yours looks a very good likeness..

Thats cos they are the pics from that site :oops: . I had to explain to the suggestee ' if it aint round or roundish i cant make it on a lathe'.

mind you I think it could quite easily double up as quite a few of the suggestions. Any ladies for quiddich? :lol:

Jonzjob":huq70m5g said:
Nev! I am so glad that you told everyone what it was. You only just beat me to it :roll:

I nearly made a couple of shiatsu sticks, but decided to do some Buddist back massagers instead. I still have one. Dammed uncomfortable to use but very good when you've had enough :mrgreen:

What a lod of old codswallop, you hadent a clue :lol: :lol:
At least I made a stab at it,still not convinced I was wrong.
Must check out me new Anne Somers cathlogue.

nev":30nmh6cb said:
Elaine":30nmh6cb said:

I believe they used to market certain anne summers products as 'personal massager's'. only this one dont need batteries :oops:

well the confusion is clear.....

yhst-130642727528146_2198_104865845

boysie39":31vuattw said:
Jonzjob":31vuattw said:
Nev! I am so glad that you told everyone what it was. You only just beat me to it :roll:

I nearly made a couple of shiatsu sticks, but decided to do some Buddist back massagers instead. I still have one. Dammed uncomfortable to use but very good when you've had enough :mrgreen:

What a lod of old codswallop, you hadent a clue :lol: :lol:
At least I made a stab at it,still not convinced I was wrong.
Must check out me new Anne Somers cathlogue.

Proove it :twisted: :twisted: I knew all along see :mrgreen:

The mind definately boggles on the second one though :? :shock:

I thought I was a posh version of a hook I have that's made from a piece of antler, that is used in the left hand while you use a bean hook in the right.

jumps":jg5nh7px said:
nev":jg5nh7px said:
Elaine":jg5nh7px said:

well the confusion is clear.....

yhst-130642727528146_2198_104865845

Jumps are you sure that is not the frame/chassie of the Honda 50 it was certainly along those lines and it made you ache for hours :mrgreen:

gregmcateer":1g3ukgbv said:
Nev,
I hope you get at least £103 for it - could be worth the work - how long did it take?

:oops: Slight misunderstanding there greg. I was asked if l could make one on the lathe and I politely declined. I was just intrigued as i couldnt work out what the heck it was.
probably not that difficult to make though, bandsaw and a belt sander?

nev":17uob9rx said:
gregmcateer":17uob9rx said:
Nev,
I hope you get at least £103 for it - could be worth the work - how long did it take?

:oops: Slight misunderstanding there greg. I was asked if l could make one on the lathe and I politely declined. I was just intrigued as i couldnt work out what the heck it was.
probably not that difficult to make though, bandsaw and a belt sander?

hmmmnnnn - slight misunderstanding?

personally I forgive you in spades - an amusing thread that has opened my mind to the possibilities associated with wood working =D>

might need to improve my finishing though - and what's the appropriate finish for a ..... toy :shock:

Jumps,

I've been asked on a few occassions to make 'toys', and always use a food-safe finish.
Less chance of toxins or irritation.

Sanding is always done to at least 3000 grit with micromesh.
One scratch mark showing, and I always go back and start again from either 120 or 180, depending on the depth of the mark.

The finish I use on them (after getting advice from someone else who also makes them) is 3 coats of shellac sealer with each coat given at least 30 minutes to properly cure and bond, with a wire-wool denib between coats.
Then at least 5 coats of a food safe finish - tung oil, walnut oil, salad bowl finish etc.
Remember to always check for nut allergies!! Oh, the irony!!! :roll: :roll:
Allow at least 12 hours between coats and the same denib before the next coat is applied.

Back