Can someone please help me verify this London Address;-

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toydesigner":1wmbxkgz said:
therefore am now wondering IF he is the real deal, or someone simply playing games. Unfortunately he did NOT supply his correct London address, instead replying He regrets he cannot meet me, as has to attend a meeting with his superiors in back in UAR next week to, ( amongst other items ), discuss the best methods to maximize the useage of my Wooden Toy Plans & Wood Craft Designs in both the UAR, and surrounding Arab States. ( everything perfectly spelt, and phrased too !! )
'ave a good day, & happy woodworking,
Roger

Funny really this guy has nearly got you :lol: Has he given you a landline number? Does he have corporate Email? Why doesn't he have a correct address. If he is CEO of procurement why is he dealing with you a reasonably small scale operation personally? Finally I often find this forum pops up when searching for the most unrelated items. Perhaps he found you here and is reading this conversation :shock:

RE; This guy has nearly got me,- well you can think that way IF you wish !!

He won't supply his phone number, so I am doing likewise,- No Phone number supplied to him. Won't give me his Official corporate info, so likewise he DON'T get mine, and as for payment, I am using my separate online webshop, ( whom I have a Sales Contract with here in Aust ), so he will have to pay me via THAT site,- and IF he don't like the idea, well he can take. " a long walk off a short jetty wearing concrete boots. "

All he has got is my Street address, my name, & email address,- AND that's ALL he will get till he learns to play by the rule book. He could have found me from numerous internet sites;- am on Google; Facebook; International Scale Modellers' Site; Easysell; Gumtree.com.au; USA, " Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts," Forum; Australian Woodwork Forums; Several global trade sites ; This Is Australia.com.au ; Hotfrog.com.au; TrueLocal.com.au; etc., and am about to set-up an exclusive Publishing Contract with a Canadian Woodworking Magazine, therefore I suppose I am a small operation compared to what you are used to in UK, & European Woodworking circles.
But I prefer to be a small business which in turn reduces overheads, and lessens the chance of Copyright, and /or identity theft.
'ave agood day,
Roger

I just had my first fraudulent call this morning, trying to get personal details from me.

As before they were asking about what utility companies I use (including Satellite TV).

I strongly recommend if you get one of these not to even confirm your identity. Be careful out there!

E.

Dear Mr Jenkins, please accept this most humble apology for referring to your operation as small scale. It was not meant
to be derogatry in any way. It was you that said " therefore am now wondering IF he is the real deal " and this fellow does say he is the CEO of procurement for an entire country whilst as near as I can tell he appears to operate from
http://www.deverevenues.co.uk/locations ... fAodyRAA_A this hotel. Although I doubt they know him very well :eek:

Regards Tommo
CEO Procurement (Woodwork Supplies and Old Tools),
My Shed, Bottom of the garden.
Kent, England

Tommo,- Apology accepted !!!

Anyway am playing with the guy at present. Give him a quote for a larf,- Five times what Real Business enquiries receive. Also say I use International Air Express Courier, ( genuine ), therefore require Airport details,- NOT seaport !!!
Like I mentioned in last post am using the, www.thisisaustralia.com.au payment site as that is set up for International sales, and as I have a marketing deal with the site owner, - ( I think you get the drift ), IF the Arab guy don't like it, he can go and, " ..........................!!

*** Utility Services scammers, etc., Yep get them here too. Also get people ringing from somewhere, trying to tell me there's," something wrong with my computer, " and they can fix it over the phone for me IF I provide my Creditcard details, or, " someone from the
Aust Tax Office," seeking my current Tax ID info, or someone from Dept of Social Security asking for my Aust. Senior's Card Rego number, or a Bank that I have never ever heard of,
or a Charity from somewhere, seeking, " Donations, " Yep there's heaps of " Pretenders," out there, with more joining in every day.
'ave a good day,
Roger

Sent off the Job Quote,- Received this amusing reply, ( nearly doubled-up with laughter when I read it ), I put the Supply quote at US$10,000 per set,- and added, " Please kindly indicate how many sets you would like per month " Anyone in Business would know exactly what I meant,- you'd think !!

This is what I received this morning in perfectly-worded English,-

" Sir, How many US$10,000 can I have each month, so I can write out the Official Contract. " ( :lol: :lol: :lol: )

He's definately no Business person that's for sure !!! More than likely, " a total silly person !! "

*** Slightly different subject,- I have several funny stories to share,- Can I put them on this thread ?

'ave a happy day everyone, & happy woodworking
Roger

Oh what a Catch !!! And to think the culprit was, & still is soooo stupid !!!

** Sent a return email late yesterday, ( my Aussie time ), back to the, " Business person, " Nicely pointing out to HIM, that Theobalds Park is a Conference Center, with on-site accommdation for the guests, AND that no-one of his name is on the Registered Guests' List, also that ALL Official Registered Agents, whether be Government, or Private have a professional Website, and their own Traceable email address, - not a FREE hotmail; gmail; etc, email. Same Agencies also have a traceable physical business address, which is also traceable.
He hasn't replied. Don't know why ?? Can't possibly work out, " Why ??? "
Ha, ha,Ha, Ha,- Don't expect him to either.
'ave a good day, & happy woodworking,
Roger

Back