Can it get anyworse?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Spear

Established Member
Reaction score
Last week I bought a Digital SLR on the bay, I got a good deal pricewist but it turned up with no manual and so memory card. I hate manuals on screen so although I've downloaded one, I'm happy to say that Pentax can still provide with one in hard copy for only 15quid. But even so, today I had to trudge by bus 16 miles into Oxford to buy a memory card. Whilst I was there I went into my Building Society to get them to write me a cheque for 34 quid for a Stanley 5 1/2 that I've also just aquired off the bay, only to be told that they want me to pay them a tenner for the priviledge of spending my own money. Last weekend my ex came over with her little 6 year old and whilst Mummy used my computer, the little girl and I made a loaf, which was great fun, but one of them has given me Laryngytis. Last night she came over again to deliver her Springer Spaniel who's going to spend the next week or so with me, and within half an hour it started raining and it's been pretty wet ever since. To top it all she sent me a text this morning to say that she watched a brilliant film on the Telly last night and because I'd gone to bed early due to this Lurgy she's given me, I MISSED SEEING DIANE KEATON NAKED! And now I've just had to agree with my girlfriend that she shoildn't come over here until whatever bug I've got has cleared up! What else can go wrong? :evil: :evil:

Stop moaning and tell us what the film title is so we can look it up on BBC /ITV/ Channel4 etc. iplayer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh know what you mean, last month a friend lost both his legs in Afghanistan :( he's a bit Pd off as well.
Get a life you moaning winger :roll:

Back