Can anyone oblidge me please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Wanting a round knob for my jewellery box. Around 18 to 20 mm. Never owned a lathe or done any turning.
Box is being made of oak with a lid finished with spalted sycamore so I reckon a dark colour would be nice.

I'm a bit closer if it's not sorted.

Cheers Donald.

PS. You could even have a go at making it yourself. And get on another slippery slope :lol:

Apologise for the delaqy in making a reply but I am anticipating that there is a large consignment aready in the post :) :) :)

anticipating that there is a large consignment aready in the post

Wouldn't exactly say large John, you did say 18-20mm didn't you.
Missed the post office on friday, sent them saturday morning, should be with you soon.

Cheers

Mark

knobw.jpg

Thank you Mark (Como) for your help and gift sending me a choice of three knobs for my latest project they also have been beautifully turned. I must also say thank you to all other forum members with their offer of assistance from not only here in the UK but other parts of this world. Its just goes to show that there are definitely some good things coming from technology in this modern and future society.

Back