Can anyone help in the Louth/Lincolnshire area??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I had a long chat with Jim ( jimbrown61 ) earlier today who is really looking for a bit of help.

He has purchased a Maxi 26 and wants to use the spindle moulder but never having used one before wants to be shown how to use it safely. I offered to give him a couple of hours one to one in my workshop but as I'm 130 miles away would be a long way to come.

So come on guys, is there anyone out there in the Louth area who could spare an hour to show Jim the basics of using a spindle moulder before he gets started to make sure he is using his safely.

Cheers

Rog

I am close to Louth being in Grimsby but am still a novice with the spindle moulder so I wouldn't consider myself in a position to teach any one on one, sorry. :(

jimbrown61":1w10wqva said:
ProShop":1w10wqva said:
I'm based in Scunthorpe if that's any help.

It could be in the next couple of weeks need to get car serviced and mot'd first though but thank you also Roger who has been very helpful in giving me a bit more of an insight.

Just let me know when your ready.
A bit of info about myself:- I've spent many years working in machine shops, my speciality was.... well spindle moulding :D .

hope to see you soon.

Looks like youve already got a good offer but im near Boston if your ever nearby and fancy a chat.

cheers

Jon

Back