Can’t give this bowl away.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefley

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I made this bowl for a friend who has helped us a lot in the past.

a bit of a back story. A few years ago we received a chocolate lab , who was a return at 7 weeks old. But that’s another story. We didn't have a name, until a friend suggested we call him Burl. As I’m always turning maple Burl, and Burl is always trying to come into shop to be with me. But not being allowed in shop when I’m working, because of dust, he is always on the outside looking in.

so today when I was going to wrap this up, my wife and I were looking at it, and suddenly we decided we could not give it away. Can you see why it has to go in our personal collection.

EEF81F6B-4D26-4CAB-BCBD-69E3236C40EF.jpeg

well I’m back out to the shop to make another bowl that is similar!

Attachments

• 6854158D-4F7E-4DD4-AC51-4299C3433860.jpeg
    6854158D-4F7E-4DD4-AC51-4299C3433860.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 33
I made this bowl for a friend who has helped us a lot in the past.

a bit of a back story. A few years ago we received a chocolate lab , who was a return at 7 weeks old. But that’s another story. We didn't have a name, until a friend suggested we call him Burl. As I’m always turning maple Burl, and Burl is always trying to come into shop to be with me. But not being allowed in shop when I’m working, because of dust, he is always on the outside looking in.

so today when I was going to wrap this up, my wife and I were looking at it, and suddenly we decided we could not give it away. Can you see why it has to go in our personal collection.

View attachment 128865

well I’m back out to the shop to make another bowl that is similar!
I see him

Back