CamVac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just recieved the 2 motor version, and WOW, this thing has some suck! With just one motor it's good, but when you enable the second motor, it feels like the suction has trippled, not doubled. I was testing it and accidently sucked up my apron. Glad no one saw that!

I hope the suction remains pretty good even when the filter gets a little clogged. We'll have to see.

Anyway, it comes with 2 meters of hose and one of those Easy Fit Cuffs, which works really well! .. but I am also looking for a way to attach my 2.5inch hose. My question is, does anyone have one of these and does it slide on/off as easy as the Easy Fit Cuff? I'll be swapping it around several times a day, so am looking for something convenient.

There is also the enclosed version.

1597913362720.png
1597913387419.png

Can't help with your question, but the reason it feels like it more than doubles suction with both motors on is because with just one motor on, it loses some suction from the hose by pulling air through the exhaust of the 'off' motor instead.

Just recieved the 2 motor version, and WOW, this thing has some suck! With just one motor it's good, but when you enable the second motor, it feels like the suction has trippled, not doubled. I was testing it and accidently sucked up my apron. Glad no one saw that!

I hope the suction remains pretty good even when the filter gets a little clogged. We'll have to see.

Anyway, it comes with 2 meters of hose and one of those Easy Fit Cuffs, which works really well! .. but I am also looking for a way to attach my 2.5inch hose. My question is, does anyone have one of these and does it slide on/off as easy as the Easy Fit Cuff? I'll be swapping it around several times a day, so am looking for something convenient.

There is also the enclosed version.

View attachment 90611 View attachment 90612
Yes I have one of those on a Camvac also. Works fine.

Can't help with your question, but the reason it feels like it more than doubles suction with both motors on is because with just one motor on, it loses some suction from the hose by pulling air through the exhaust of the 'off' motor instead.

Ah! :) Physics!

Latest posts

Back