• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Camvac dual motor dust extraction + extras

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Camvac dual motor dust extractor , 240 volt , Has a 7 mtr power cable , Comes with a box full of plastic collection bags , 1 used bag retaing cord and 2 new ones , Also has the wall mount bracket , You have 2 mounts on the vac itself so you can chose a higher or lower position on the wall fixing

£150 all in , prefer collection from Dagenham as all I have in the way of packing is a roll of bubble wrap

60F4C7C7-D026-4A71-B292-A1F08CE8D38F by Allen Wells, on Flickr
0117F2F3-6419-4DE3-B70C-3850839958EE by Allen Wells, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi there Blister,

I have a Festool OF1400 on a UJK table and a De Walt DWE7485. Will your Camvac 'suit' them, or will I need other stuff/duct/et al? Chris

Hello Chris , As with all dust extractors they are universal and can be used with any machines , You will need to obtain sutable sized hoses and adaptors for connections to your router and table saw , The good thing about this Camvec is the it has 2 motors and you can either run just one ( For the router ) and maybe both for the table saw , All depends on the amount of chips / dust produced when using you tools
Regards Blister

Blister, it was an honour meeting you and seeing some of the amazing pieces you have created. Best of luck getting all of your kit sorted out in your new workshop, I don’t envy you that mammoth task.

Blister, it was an honour meeting you and seeing some of the amazing pieces you have created. Best of luck getting all of your kit sorted out in your new workshop, I don’t envy you that mammoth task.

Hi Steve , It was good to meet you and have our chat , Thanks for your kind comments , Please remember keep safe and allways use PPE when on your turning journey , If you think something is not right best stop and reassess ,
Best wishes

Back