Camping out in Saint Paul's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digit":gda0l5zq said:
...we are as much in the dark as to what C is ...
But you could enlighten us Jacob, you never know, we might agree with you.

Roy.
It'd take all night and my bottle is empty already! But just hang on in - don't give up - there's a lot of stuff going on.

Yep there is, mostly heat and little light and even less progress.
The reason our world functions as it does is because the majority are prepared to accept it as such. If you take the money from all the billionaires and spread it out I'll drink your health, with the couple of quid we'll each recieve, and one generation down the line the grafters and risk takers will have 90% of the wealth, again!

Roy.

Having seen the news tonight I now realise Roy's reference to empty tents. That is just staggering. 9 out of 10 tents are empty at night. What respect I had for what they were trying to achieve has gone out of the window. They're playing.

Digit":1uk1iwsk said:
provided the electricity is produced from natural gas!
I'm good at the Gas bit, Natural? I think so but those who know me claim it's unnatural to be so prolific anyhoo, How do I turn it into electricity?

I sat on the railway lines outside Hull station in the 70's shouting Thatcher Thatcher Milk Snatcher (only by day as I could rarely stand by 8 pm).

If only you'd listened Roger we could have saved the world and deprived Gordon of the job :lol: :lol:

Sister Anna will carry the banner eh chaps? Camping out in wet weather must have some attractions I suppose.

Roy.

You got that wrong Digit, it would be someone who owned something.
So it would be a German or French man,Jap or Chinese.
Willy.

Oh I've never had it so good! (or was that never been had so good, something like that anyway.)

Roy.

RogerS":32y81jzl said:
Having seen the news tonight I now realise Roy's reference to empty tents. That is just staggering. 9 out of 10 tents are empty at night. What respect I had for what they were trying to achieve has gone out of the window. They're playing.
Todays headline?
Cunning demonstrators foil simple-minded right-wing loony infra-red spies by sleeping in insulated bags!
:lol: :lol:
I hope they have regained your respect Roger!

Jacob":3q3074pd said:
RogerS":3q3074pd said:
Todays headline?
Cunning demonstrators foil simple-minded right-wing loony infra-red spies by sleeping in insulated bags!
:lol: :lol:
I hope they have regained your respect Roger!

Tsk..Tsk..Jacob. I tracked the article down to, guess where? That bastion of accurate and unbiased reporting, the Guardian. The actual article is full of caveats and unlikely's that you conveniently left out! In addition, several onscreen interviewees from the WasteofTime protest made no reference to insulated sleeping bags and agreed that most tents were empty as the protesters had to get home to feed their cats. This isn't a protest? It's a limp apology for one.

As was the excuse by one DHS scrounger on the Today programme this morning who said why should he go to work when his net benefit was only £40. So he is happy to sit on his buttocks, breeding more children that this planet and especially this country can ill-afford, and getting paid by you and me instead of going out and working.

I do find much of what I read on this topic very depressing. Not the topic but that seemingly sensible and intelligent people can post on another forum 15 pages of doom and gloom about corporate greed (whatever that is), rich/poor gaps etc and yet in all those 15 pages not one of them has put forward any - any - suggestion as to how to change things. Reading the thread one feels that one is eavesdropping on a private self-abuse aka onanistic group.

Any sleeping bag that insulated that well would be likely to kill through over heating Jacob!

Roy.

Back