Cambridge area members - beer festival...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete

You should be putting your new saw togehter and giving us a review, not getting involved in beer fectivals, filthy stuff.

Now where's my speckled hen :eek:ccasion5:

Alf":2e817zq0 said:
Now I know how normites feel when they see a string of plane numbers...

Ryobi, Festool, Festool and.... Festool unless I'm mistaken, Alf :wink:

Pete, let us know what you think of the CT22 when you've recovered from the festival :p

Cheers,
Neil

cambournepete":36g8urm7 said:
That's the trouble with being a fine upstanding (at least until partway through the beer) member of the community - I don't get time to use my new BT3000, TS55, MFT1080 or CT22 (much).

Oh well... :oops:

All that and you can still afford beer, some people have it all.

Philly":21mn8gm2 said:
Hey! What's this?? Gloat-by-numbers? :lol: :lol:
Philly :D

Pete

You should know by now that a gloat is not a gloat unless you attach pictures.

Ref taken from the New Dorset Workshop, Phily book on gloating, page 3, paragraph 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil":33tb45lk said:
Ryobi, Festool, Festool and.... Festool unless I'm mistaken, Alf :wink:
Oh very helpful. :roll: How about #67, #64, #0230, #72.5 - Millers Falls, Stanley, Record and Stanley again. Are you any the wiser? :p Not that I mind; I'm happy in my ignorance of all things black 'n' green and expensive. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":254veq2a said:
Oh very helpful. :roll:
You mean you don't have the very nice Festool catalogue in amongst your reference material? [-X :p. Worth it, if only for the funny pictures of people struggling with non-Festool kit (my favourite - paint-stirrer), alongside the pic showing the effortless use of a nice green-and-black model :wink:

OK, seeing as Pete is being coy about it:

BT3000 - Ryobi tablesaw, ex-Waka
TS55 - Festool plunge saw as championed by John Elliot
MFT1080 - Multi-function table (me, jealous? Never :^o)
CT22 - Festool dust-ex (and not the baby one, either...)

Quite a haul, Pete - enjoy! :D

Cheers,
Neil

cambournepete":300mjj01 said:
Ah, but I haven't yet had to pay any of my money for the almost 2000 pints of beer I've ordered for the beer festival and the weekend after...

Now I am getting thirsty, must be time for a cold one.

Alf":300mjj01 said:
How about #67, #64, #0230, #72.5 - Millers Falls, Stanley, Record and Stanley again.

You could at least tell us what the numbers are?

Alf":8h010rjk said:
And the bonus ball is...
...in my dog's mouth and she just won't let go! Perhaps it's coz she's got a tail ;).

Gill

Back