Cambournepete has a job

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
Just thought some of you might like to know that after moving to New Zealand in September I've got a job. :D
I'll be working for Tait Communications in Christchurch as a "Senior Partner Support Engineer", looking after the relationship with some of the partners and their products. I'm due to start early in November. It's actually the job I wanted when we got on the plane, so I'm rather happy. :D

Now we need to find somewhere to live, a school etc, etc, etc.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!

Well done Pete, and best wishes in your new life. we were in Christchurch 3 years ago and we loved it though I guess it's changed just a little since then.

Bob

Hey Pete!!!

Annie says...it seems you may have gone up Cambourne Hill a bit too far!!!!

Now...turn left at the next exit and enter "Truro" in your SatNav!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WOW....where have I been...there was me thinking you were still floating about the other side of the Tamar! :shock:

Keep coming back here with "Pete Goes to New Zealand" blog....I am captivated with this idea.

If you need any 'Ogs Puddin' just let us know....I'm sure we can do some trading within the Commonwealth! :mrgreen:

Well done mate...and best of luck indeed! =D> =D> =D>

Jim

cambournepete":znjpo5ev said:
Just thought some of you might like to know that after moving to New Zealand in September I've got a job. :D
Great news, things are looking good for you and starting a new life in what must be one of the nicest countries in the world.

I chucked my UK job and went to Australia, got a job within weeks and always say it was the best time of my life, just don't ask why I'm not there now :lol:

Great news Pete. In't it good when a huge move turns out well. When we moved I didn't have to worry about a job, but I can imagine just how good you feel!

When I first came out of the R.A.F. I very nearly joined the R.N.Z.A.F. and have often wondered just what it would have been like? At the time, they were the highest paid fighting force in the world and with nowt really to do!!

The very best of luck!

phil.p":3izouh3j said:
You'll get on fine - just don't go around muttering 38 - 21, 38 - 21.......

Oh no, not again. The 1966 World Cup syndrome. #-o

Don't you realise it was the Welsh softening up that had them beaten even before they stepped on the pitch at Twickenham?

Back