Byrnes Thickness Sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Byrnes Thickness Sander I bought for model making but have only used it once. It's built like a tank and is all solid Ali and steel. I have never seen quality like it to be honest, but just don't have a use for it these days. I do remember the shipping costs were horrendous and then you get hit by import duties and VAT so it works out very expensive.

My one is as new and is up for grabs if you PM me.

I have the Byrnes Thickness Sander I bought for model making but have only used it once. It's built like a tank and is all solid Ali and steel. I have never seen quality like it to be honest, but just don't have a use for it these days. I do remember the shipping costs were horrendous and then you get hit by import duties and VAT so it works out very expensive.

Is it still for sale and how much thanks

Bill his only post was that one and it appears he has never been back. I got stung by a brand new someone on another forum that came into a thread with "I have some of those if anyone wants them." Their first post and I got suckered and sent them some money. Never got the goods nor were they ever back again. Couldn't get the money back either. Unless someone posts with an add in the for sale section be very cautious. Unless you can meet face to face and can take the goods don't hand over any money. Just a warning because there are rat bags that look for trusting people.

Pete

is this still available [email protected]

Kaito has apparently left the building. In the interest of not trying to resurrect Kaito, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back